The Touring Victoria program has been updated to best respond to the impacts of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
**If you have previously received funding through this program and your project has been impacted by coronavirus (COVID-19), please contact Creative Victoria**
Touring Victoria provides support for Victorian arts and cultural organisations or professional creative practitioners that/who are touring a professional production, performance, exhibition or program to regional and outer-metropolitan Victoria.
There is no upper limit to the level of grant.
Applicants intending to apply for more than $25,000 need to discuss their tours with program staff prior to the closing dates.
Note: Funding is for touring within regional Victoria and outer-metropolitan Melbourne.
Who can apply
- Victorian arts and cultural organisations; and
- Victorian based professional creative practitioners that have a history of presenting quality, professional arts product; and
- Tour coordinators applying on behalf of Victorian arts and cultural organisations or creative practitioners; and
- Other organisations, such as community or local government with relevant experience, coordinating or presenting a tour.
Round opens: NOW via the Creative Victoria Grants Portal
Round closes: 5pm, Thursday 25 March 2021
For activities commencing from 1 July 2021.
It takes approximately 10 weeks from the closing date until the funding results are available.
Who to talk to
Erica Sanders: 8683 3113 or 1800 134 894 (toll free country Victoria only) or email@example.com
Links and downloads
- 2021 Touring Victoria program guidelines DOC, 233.0 KB
- 2021 Touring Victoria program guidelines - Accessible DOCX, 50.2 KB
- 2021 Touring Victoria FAQs DOCX, 32.2 KB