Touring Victoria provides support for Victorian arts and cultural organisations or professional creative practitioners that/who are touring a professional production, performance, exhibition or program to regional and outer-metropolitan Victoria.
Update: In line with the Victoria Government’s Creative State 2025 strategy, work is currently underway to develop programs that best meet the needs of Victoria’s independent creative sector.
Upcoming programs will continue to include funding streams for:
- First Peoples applicants
- Deaf and disabled applicants
- Independent creative professionals, collectives, micro and small businesses and organisations.
More details will be confirmed later in 2021.
Subscribe to our eNews or follow us on social media to hear more about funding programs and new support opportunities as they arise.
** If you have received funding through this program and your project has been impacted by coronavirus (COVID-19), please contact program staff listed below.**
Who can apply
- Victorian arts and cultural organisations; and
- Victorian based professional creative practitioners that have a history of presenting quality, professional arts product; and
- Tour coordinators applying on behalf of Victorian arts and cultural organisations or creative practitioners; and
- Other organisations, such as community or local government with relevant experience, coordinating or presenting a tour.
Who to talk to
Erica Sanders: 8683 3113 or 1800 134 894 (toll free country Victoria only) or firstname.lastname@example.org