**If you have received funding through this program and your project has been impacted by coronavirus (COVID-19), please contact program staff listed below**
The PAX Rising Grants program offers support to Victorian-based games businesses that have been accepted into PAX Online 2020 in the new PAX Rising digital booth.
These grants are to assist businesses with the cost of producing, promoting and managing their digital booth.
Download the PAX Online Guidelines.
$1,500 for businesses exhibiting in a PAX Rising Digital Booth
There is a total pool of up to $30,000 available for 2020 PAX Rising support. Once this budget pool is exhausted no further funding will be available. *Please Note: this may result in an earlier funding round closing date.
Who can apply
- Victorian-based games businesses (including sole traders) that have been accepted into PAX Online 2020.
- Businesses must have an ABN.
- Round Opens: 14 August 2020 - Creative Victoria Grants Portal opens for applications (applicants must have confirmation that they have been accepted to participate in PAX Online 2020).
- Round Closes: 5pm, 3 September 2020 or earlier if budget pool is exhausted.
Applicants will be advised of the outcome of their application by 10 September 2020.
Who to talk to
- Michelle Shepherd, Senior Project Manager, Digital Games and Fashion: 8683 3144 or at email@example.com