The PAX Rising Grants program offers support to Victorian-based games businesses that have been accepted into PAX AUS 2019 in either the PAX Rising Pod for small studios and individuals or the PAX Premium Booth which is aimed at larger studios (with more than five full time employees).
These grants are to assist businesses with the cost of their stand, staffing, incidentals and producing merchandise and promotional materials.
THIS FUNDING ROUND HAS NOW CLOSED DUE TO THE FUNDING ALLOCATION BEING EXHAUSTED
Download the PAX Rising Grant guidelines DOC, 748.5 KB.
$750 for businesses exhibiting in a PAX Rising Pod
$1,500 for businesses exhibiting in a PAX Rising Premium Booth
There is a total pool of up to $30,000 available for 2019 PAX Rising support. Once this budget pool is exhausted no further funding will be available. *Please Note: this may result in an earlier funding round closing date.
Who can apply
- Victorian-based games businesses (including sole traders) that have been accepted into 2019 PAX AUS.
- Businesses must have an ABN.
- Round Opens: 17 May 2019 - Creative Victoria Grants Portal opens for applications (applicants must have confirmation that they have been accepted to participate in PAX AUS 2019).
- Round Closes: 5pm, 15 August 2019 - THIS FUNDING ROUND IS NOW CLOSED.
Applicants will be advised of the outcome of their application by 30 August 2019.
Who to talk to
- Michelle Shepherd, Senior Project Manager, Digital Games and Fashion: 8683 3144 or at email@example.com
Links and downloads
PAX Rising grants guidelines DOC, 748.5 KB
PAX Rising grants drafting tool DOC, 57.0 KB
PAX AUS website
Melbourne International Games Week Fixed Indie Banner (PDF, 381.7 KB)
Melbourne International Games Week Premium Indie Centre Banner (PDF, 1.4 MB)
Melbourne International Games Week Premium Fixed Indie Side Banner (PDF, 1.4 MB)
Creative Victoria Grants Portal