The PAX Rising Grants program offers support to Victorian-based games businesses that have been accepted into PAX Aus 2021.
These grants are to assist businesses with the cost of producing, promoting and managing their pod or booth.
Download the PAX Rising Guidelines.
$750 for businesses exhibiting in a PAX Rising Pod
$1,500 for businesses exhibiting in a PAX Rising Booth
There is a total pool of up to $30,000 available for 2021 PAX Rising support. Once this budget pool is exhausted no further funding will be available. *Please Note: this may result in an earlier funding round closing date.
Who can apply
- Victorian-based games businesses (including sole traders) that have been accepted into PAX Aus 2021.
- Businesses must have an ABN.
- Round Opens: 6 July 2021 - the DJPR Grants Portal is open for applications (applicants must have confirmation that they have been accepted to participate in PAX Aus 2021).
- Round Closes: 5pm, 31 August 2021, or earlier if budget pool is exhausted.
Applicants will be advised of the outcome of their application by 7 September 2021.
Who to talk to
- Michelle Shepherd, Senior Project Manager, Digital Games and Fashion: 8683 3144 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Links and downloads
PAX Rising grants guidelines DOC, 224.0 KB
PAX Rising grants drafting tool DOCX, 41.1 KB
PAX Rising grants budget drafting tool XLSX, 39.1 KB
DJPR Grants Portal - PAX Rising Grants only
PAX AUS - Fixed Indie Banner PDF, 381.7 KB
PAX AUS - Premium Indie Side Banner PDF, 1.4 MB
PAX AUS - Premium Indie Centre Banner PDF, 1.4 MB
PAX AUS website