Creative Neighbourhood Infrastructure Support Program seeks to invest in Victoria’s creative sector by providing support for better social, economic, geographic and disability access to creative workspaces and vibrant creative hubs.
It will do this by prioritising:
- Capital infrastructure projects to increase or make new spaces available for creative uses and practice.
- Capital or digital infrastructure upgrades to enable creative practitioners and organisations develop new revenue opportunities.
- Capital or digital infrastructure upgrades to enable creative practitioners and organisations broaden engagement with audiences. It is expected that the application/projects must be able to demonstrate an existing audience that will be expanded through an upgrade, or that the project will increase access to a new audience.
The intended outcomes of this program are:
- More creative industries and practitioners have increased access to more and better spaces
- Existing creative spaces are protected and improved.
Creative Neighbourhood Infrastructure Support Program offers grants up to $150,000.
Who can apply?
Creative Neighbourhood Infrastructure Support Program is invitation only to selected Local Government Authorities (LGAs) on the basis that LGAs have:
- a creative strategy or plan in place (or one at a committed stage of development)
- a SEIFA index score of 1007 or less
- not been a funding recipient of the 2022 and 2023 Creative Neighbourhood Infrastructure Support Program or the 2021 Creative Neighbourhood Partnerships Pilot Program.
Who can I talk to?
Questions about the Creative Neighbourhood Infrastructure Program should be directed via email to email@example.com or by phone on 03 9623 1418
Round opens: Friday 3 November 2023
Round closes: Friday 16 February 2024