13 April 2017
Congratulations to the six Victorians that have been dubbed 'game changers' on the annual MCV Pacific Women In Games list.
In total thirty people from Australia and New Zealand have made the list, based on the contributions they have made to the games industry over the past year. The list is part of the annual Women in Games Awards program, and will be judged by a panel of ten senior industry members.
For the first time, this list has been open to all people who identify as a woman.
Our Victorian game changers are:
- Lisy Kane , Co-founder , Girl Geek Academy and Producer, League of Geeks
- Amelia King , Senior Policy Officer – Digital Games, Creative Victoria
- Fiona Murray , Finance Manager , Surprise Attack
- Clara Reeves , President , Hipster Whale
- Emma Siu , Community Engagement Manager , Electronic Arts
- Annie Tyson , Operations Manager , The Arcade
Finalists will be announced in the coming weeks and the awards will be presented at the annual Women In Games Lunch presented by Xbox on 2 May.
Visit the MCV site for more information.