22 June 2017
If you're in Melbourne, or even just visiting, the Arts Wellbeing Collective is inviting creatives to make their mental health a priority with a series of free mindfulness sessions throughout July.
Benefits attributed to the practice vary. Individuals can experience improved sleep patterns, decreased levels of stress and reduced symptoms of anxiety and depression.
The following sessions will be held at The Kiln at Arts Centre Melbourne.
- Tuesday 4 July, 8am to 9am
- Thursday 6 July, 8am to 9am
- Tuesday 11 July, 8am to 9am
- Monday 17 July, 5pm to 6pm
- Wednesday 19 July, 8am to 9am
- Wednesday 26 July, 5pm to 6pm
- Monday 31 July, 5pm to 6pm
The Arts Wellbeing Collective is an Arts Centre Melbourne initiative, delivered in partnership with Entertainment Assist. The collective comprises a consortium of Victorian arts and cultural organisations whose shared vision is to effect better mental health and wellbeing for Victorian performing arts workers.