The Creative Workers Fund supports projects led by Victorian professional creatives across all creative disciplines. Projects can include collaborating with creative and non-creative personnel (such as technicians, publicists etc).
The types of activities that may be supported include:
- Development of creative works, content/IP, products and/or services
- Presentation of works, productions, exhibitions, publications or curated programs/festivals delivered in a COVIDSafe manner
- Professional creatives collaborating with Victorian communities
- Professional or skills development that positively impact the careers of Victorian creatives
- Audience engagement and market development activity in a COVIDSafe manner
Update: In line with the Victorian Government’s Creative State 2025 strategy, work is currently underway to develop programs that best meet the needs of Victoria’s independent creative sector.
Upcoming programs will continue to include funding streams for:
- First Peoples applicants
- Deaf and disabled applicants
- Independent creative professionals, collectives, micro and small businesses and organisations.
Subscribe to our eNews or follow us on social media to hear more about funding programs and new support opportunities as they arise.
** If you have received funding through this program and your project has been impacted by coronavirus (COVID-19), please contact email@example.com **
Links and downloads
- Information for current recipients
- Creative Workers Fund Panel Assessors and Chairs Feb 2021
DOCX, 33.1 KB
No results were found