** Closing date extension: the closing date for this program has been extended to 5pm, 4 March 2021 **
The Building Audiences Fund provides one-off support for new marketing projects designed to build or re-establish audiences following the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Applications will be accepted for requests between $2,000 to $20,000. The total grant pool for this program is $100,000.
Who can apply
- Independent professional creatives/artists and partnerships working in the creative industries, including sectors such as arts, music, design, screen and digital games.
- Micro to medium sized organisations (less than 10 FTE staff) within the creative industries.
- Regionally based creative industries organisations owned and operated by local governments are eligible to apply.
- Please speak to a program officer, listed below, before applying.
The program will not support
- Business as usual or existing marketing activity
- State-owned agencies
- Organisations receiving multi-year funding through Creative Victoria (including Regional Partnership funding)
- Recipients of 2020 Innovation in Marketing Fund grants
- Amateur or hobby pursuits
** Extended deadline** Round close: 5pm 4 March 2021
Following notification, all successful applicants will be required to provide a detailed project plan for the proposed activity.
The proposed activity must take place between Wednesday 1 July 2021 to Wednesday 30 June 2022.
Who to talk to
For more information contact:
Ruth Gormley on 8683 3216 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Katie White on 8683 3213 or by email at email@example.com or
Cameron Swann on 86833211 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links and downloads
- Building Audiences Funding Guidelines DOCX, 185.1 KB
- Building Audiences Funding Guidelines - Accessible version DOCX, 55.2 KB
- Building Audiences Funding Guidelines - PDF Version PDF, 322.1 KB