Submitting an application to a Creative Victoria program involves two steps:
- Registering on the Grants Portal as a user. This will give you a unique username and password for the online system. You will only need to do this once and can use these registration details for future applications.
- Submitting an application.
This instructions below cover Step 1: Registering only.
Note: you need to register as an individual user of the Grants Portal regardless whether you're applying or managing applications as an individual artist or on behalf of an organisation.
Step by step: Registering on the grants portal
- Access the Grants Portal
- Click on the 'Register' link.
- Enter your name and email address, and create a password.
- Create your security questions and answers. You will be required to answer one of these questions if you lose your password.
Important: make sure you create non-ambiguous questions that have a fixed answer (for example, the name of your first pet, your mother's maiden name, make of first car, etc). Don't nominate questions where the answers might change over time.
- Click on the 'Register' button to take you to the next page.
- Enter your business phone number and physical and postal addresses.
The Grants Portal uses VMAS (Victorian Mapping and Address Service) to verify addresses to allow mapping of applications. You will need to select the correct address from the list(s) returned. If your address isn't shown, you can select 'I am unable to find my address'.
- Click on the 'Update' button.
Where to get help
If you need any help registering, contact Creative Victoria on 03 8683 3100.