Submitting an application via the Grants Portal involves two steps:
- Registering: If you are using the Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions Grants Portal for the first time, you will need to register to create a login. Your login to the former Creative Victoria Grants Portal will not work on this new system. You will only need to register for the Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions Grants Portal once and can use these registration details for future applications.
- Submitting an application.
This instructions below cover Step 1: Registering only.
- A link to the Grants Portal will be available on the web page for your chosen program, click that link and you will be taken directly to the application page on the Portal
- Click 'Next' and you will be directed to either 'Sign in' or 'Register'. if you're using this Portal for the first time, please choose 'register' and follow the prompts.
- Enter your name and email address, and create a password.
- Once registered you will then be directed back to your grant. If this doesn't occur please use the unique link on the funding page to start the application using your new registration details.
Step 1: Registering on the Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions Grants Portal
Where to get help
If you need any help registering, contact Creative Victoria on 03 8683 3100.