The Regional Partnerships program is by invitation only.
The program provides Victorian regional communities access to a wide variety of quality arts experiences through supporting Victoria's network of regional art galleries and performing arts centres.
Funding contributes to the professional programming and operations of art galleries and performing arts centres. It is an investment by the State Government in the delivery of the cultural programs of these facilities and supports the substantial investment made by many councils in the sector.
The program aims to:
- Ensure that people living in regional areas have access to high quality arts and cultural facilities and their programs.
- Strengthen employment and tourism opportunities in regional Victoria.
- Contribute to the ability of regional cultural facilities to leverage investment and generate income.
- Encourage professional management at industry standards in regional arts facilities.
- Enhance liveability and increase social connection in regional centres and surrounding districts.
The current funding categories are:
Application to the Regional Partnerships program is by invitation only.
For further information about the program please contact:
Rohini Sharma, Regional Development by email at email@example.com
or telephone 8683 3157