The PAX Rising Grants program offers support to Victorian-based games businesses that have been accepted into 2017 PAX AUS in either the PAX Rising space for small studios and individuals or the PAX Premium space which is aimed at larger studios (with more than five full time employees).
These grants are to assist businesses with the cost of their stand, staffing, incidentals and producing merchandise and promotional materials.
Download the PAX Rising grants guidelines DOC, 198.5 KB.
$750 for businesses exhibiting in a PAX Rising Pod
$1,500 for businesses exhibiting in a PAX Rising Premium Booth
There is a total pool of up to $30,000 available for PAX Rising 2017 support. Once this budget pool is exhausted no further funding will be available.
Who can apply
- Victorian-based games businesses (including sole traders) that have been accepted into 2017 PAX AUS.
- Businesses must have an ABN.
- 1 Aug 2017 - Creative Victoria Grants Portal opens for applications (applicants must have confirmation that they have been accepted to participate in 2017 PAX AUS).
- 22 Sept 2017 - Applications to Creative Victoria close at 5pm.
Applicants will be advised of the outcome of their application by 4 October 2017.
Who to talk to
- Amelia King: 8683 3140 or at email@example.com
Links and downloads
PAX Rising grants guidelines DOC, 198.5 KB
PAX AUS website
Melbourne International Games Week logos ZIP, 23.7 MB
Melbourne International Games Week Indie Banner Templates ZIP, 4.8 MB
Creative Victoria Grants Portal