The PAX Rising Grants program offers support to Victorian-based games businesses that have been accepted into PAX AUS 2018 in either the PAX Rising Pod for small studios and individuals or the PAX Premium Booth which is aimed at larger studios (with more than five full time employees).
These grants are to assist businesses with the cost of their stand, staffing, incidentals and producing merchandise and promotional materials.
$750 for businesses exhibiting in a PAX Rising Pod
$1,500 for businesses exhibiting in a PAX Rising Premium Booth
There is a total pool of up to $30,000 available for PAX Rising 2018 support. Once this budget pool is exhausted no further funding will be available. *Please Note: this may result in an earlier funding round closing date.
Who can apply
- Victorian-based games businesses (including sole traders) that have been accepted into 2018 PAX AUS.
- Businesses must have an ABN.
- 1 June 2018 - Creative Victoria Grants Portal opens for applications (applicants must have confirmation that they have been accepted to participate in PAX AUS 2018).
- 30 August 2018* - Applications to Creative Victoria close at 5pm.
Applicants will be advised of the outcome of their application by 13 September 2018.
Who to talk to
- Fran Kerlin: 8683 3119 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Links and downloads
PAX Rising grants guidelines DOC, 3.9 MB
PAX Rising grants drafting tool
PAX AUS website
Melbourne International Games Week 2018 Fixed Indie Banner
Melbourne International Games Week 2018 Premium Indie Centre Banner
Melbourne International Games Week 2018 Premium Fixed Indie Side Banner
Creative Victoria Grants Portal