Creative Learning Partnerships provides the opportunity for Victorian schools to partner with creative professionals or arts and cultural organisations. It involves school communities in creative partnership projects while providing students, teachers and creative professionals with diverse and challenging learning experiences. This residency program supports schools to explore how creativity can enhance and advance education outcomes across the curriculum from Foundation to Year 10, including VET and VCAL.
The Creative Learning Partnerships program incorporates successful elements of the three previous Education Partnerships programs: Artists in Schools, Virtual Creative Professionals in Schools and Extended School Residencies. The Creative Learning Partnership program allows schools broader, flexible access to Victoria's creative professionals as either individuals or arts organisation teams, via face to face sessions or virtual communication platforms.
2019 CLP Information Sessions
Creative Victoria will present Information Sessions (via Adobe Connect webinars) for the Creative Learning Partnerships 2019 program in June 2018.
Dates and times:
Wed 13 June 2018, 4-5pm(session closed for registration) Thurs 14 June 2018, 1-2pm & 4-5pm(session closed for registration) Fri 15 June 2018, 1-2pm(session closed for registration)
Registration for these sessions is now closed, we will post a recording here at a later date.
These sessions will cover:
- Developing a concept
- Roles and responsibilities of project partners
- Supporting learning across the Victorian Curriculum (with a focus on the Arts, and Critical and Creative Thinking)
- How to apply
Watch a recording of the previous 2018 online info sessions here. (requires adobe connect, available to download for free from this link)
Round Opens: 9am, Monday, 2 July 2018 using the Creative Victoria Grants Portal
Round Closes: 5pm, Thursday, 16 August 2018
Project activity must commence after 23 April 2019 (Term Two).
Please note it takes a minimum of seven weeks from the closing date until funding results are available.
- $10,000 for projects with an individual creative professional working with the school for approximately 20 days.
- $35,000 for projects with an arts or cultural organisation working with the school for at least 20 days
Please note: grant amounts are NOT ‘up to’a value of $10,000 or $35,000. Funding is set at either $10,000 or $35,000.
Who can apply
Open to all Victorian schools. This includes Catholic, Government and Independent schools.
Please see the Creative Learning Partnerships program guidelines for further information.
*To increase access and equity, schools that received AIS or VCPS funding in 2018, 2017 or 2016 are ineligible for 2019 CLP funding
Who to talk to
Kathleen Hodgson: 03 8683 3114 or email@example.com
Links and downloads
- Creative Learning Partnerships Program Guidelines DOC, 231.0 KB
- Creative Learning Partnerships application drafting tool DOC, 154.0 KB
- Creative Learning Partnerships budget guidance DOC, 40.0 KB
- Creative Victoria budget drafting tool XLS, 103.0 KB
Downloads - Application Templates
- Creative Professional Profile DOC, 45.5KB
- Curriculum table DOC, 98.0 KB
- Declaration of Support DOC, 43.5 KB