Creative Victoria is merging its Education Partnerships school residency programs, Artists in Schools (AIS) and Virtual Creative Professionals in Schools (VCPS), into the new Creative Learning Partnerships (CLP) program to better reflect Creative State and Education State policy directions. The new CLP program will allow schools broader and more flexible access to Victoria's creative professionals either as individuals, arts organisation teams, face to face or via virtual communication platforms.
The Creative Learning Partnerships funding round is now closed. The details below related to the 2017 funding round.
Creative Learning Partnerships provides the opportunity for Victorian schools to partner with creative professionals or arts and cultural organisations. It involves school communities in creative partnership projects while providing students, teachers and creative professionals with diverse and challenging learning experiences. The program generates innovative ways to engage students across the curriculum from Foundation to Year 10.
The Creative Learning Partnerships program incorporates successful elements of the three previous Education Partnerships programs: Artists in Schools, Virtual Creative Professionals in Schools and Extended School Residencies.
Creative Victoria presented Creative Learning Partnerships program Information Sessions in July 2017. Sessions were held in Melbourne, Hoppers Crossing and Bendigo as well as three live webinar sessions.
These sessions covered:
- Learning about how to apply
- Seeing outcomes of previous projects
- Seeing how projects can support learning across the Victorian Curriculum (with a focus on the Arts, and Critical and Creative Thinking).
Watch a recording of one of the online info sessions here. (requires adobe connect, available to download for free from this link)
- $10,000 for projects with one or two individual creative professionals working with the school for approximately 20 days.
- $35,000 for projects with an arts or cultural organization working with the school for at least 20 days.
Who can apply
Open to all Victorian schools. This includes Catholic, Government and Independent.
Please see the Creative Learning Partnerships program guidelines for further information.
The Creative Learning Partnerships funding round is now closed. The round opened on Mon 21 August 2017 using the Creative Victoria Grants Portal and closed 9 October 2017 for activity commencing after 16 April 2018.
Please note it takes approximately seven weeks from the closing date until funding results are available.
Who to talk to
Kathleen Hodgson: 03 8683 3114 or email@example.com
Links and downloads
- Creative Learning Partnerships Program Guidelines DOC, 231.0 KB
- Creative Learning Partnerships application drafting tool DOC, 154.0 KB
- Creative Learning Partnerships budget guidance DOC, 40.0 KB
- Creative Victoria budget drafting tool XLS, 103.0 KB
- Creative Learning Partnerships FAQs DOC, 30.0 KB
Downloads - Application Templates
- Creative Professional Profile DOC, 45.5 KB
- Curriculum table DOC, 98.0 KB
- Draft Project Plan DOC, 54.0 KB
- Declaration DOC, 43.5 KB