Below are a range of resources for everyone from small business owners to individual creative practitioner on topics as diverse as tax, dealing with banks and your rights as an employee.
Please note: Business Victoria is a one-stop-shop for advice and support on all aspects of managing a business in these unprecedented times.
If you are a business owner and need advice and support for your business plan.
- Business Victoria
- Australian Business Continuity is also offering resources and free software to businesses so they can continue to conduct their businesses and work online.
If you need advice on negotiating with your bank, small business mentoring services and tax advice
If you need free and independent financial counselling and advice
If you need to know your rights as a consumer
If you need to know your rights as an employee
If you need free and independent legal advice
Creative industries peak bodies, organisations and associations
The following industry organisations offer useful resources, advice or support for specific creative sectors:
- Music Victoria | COVID-19 resources
- Victorian Music Development Office (VMDO) | COVID-19 resources
- APRA/AMCOS | COVID-19 support
- Sounds Australia
- Australia Council for the Arts | 2020 Resilience Fund
- Theatre Network Australia |
- National Association for the Visual Arts (NAVA) | COVID-19 response
- Interactive Games and Entertainment Association (IGEA) | COVID-19 resource
- Australia Fashion Council
- Arts Access Victoria
- Regional Arts Victoria
- Australian Museums and Galleries Association (AMaGA) Victoria
- Film Victoria