Creative Victoria provides operational funding to a wide range of non-government arts organisations.
In 2014, Creative Victoria invested in 128 arts and cultural organisations across Victoria.
- created 12,604 new works
- hosted 10,324 youth participation programs
- staged 5,343 productions
- held 4,501 workshops
- presented 1,134 exhibitions and 495 film screenings
Attendance and Participation
- attracted 10.3million attendances (24% from regional Victoria) including 444,662 Victorian student attendances to youth participation programs
- reached 245,605 members
- employed 5,541 people, equivalent to 2,236 full time employees (78% on a casual or part time basis)
- engaged 11,648 volunteers, who provided 576,108 hours of service
- generated $189.6 million in earned income (48% of revenue)
- and received $51.2 million in private support (13% of revenue)
Further detail on these measure is available in the attached reports: