26 June 2017
The Creative State Summit is just around the corner, and while the main event has sold out there are a few ways you can get involved.
Throughout Thursday and Friday, live streaming on the Main Stage will bring the summit to you. Check out the schedule of keynotes, panels and speakers who will appear on the Main Stage at creativestatesummit.com
Live stream access will be powered with the crowdsourcing technology Slido, which will allow remote audiences to participate in the summit by sending in questions alongside those in the room.
You can also keep up to date with all things summit via the new Twitter account – Creative Exchange, @CreativeXch and the hashtag #creativestate
Pre-summit event: The Creative Exchange celebrates Creative State
6pm – 8.15pm, Wednesday 28 June
Melbourne Recital Centre
The night will kick off with a keynote from US speaker Benji Rogers (Co-founder of PledgeMusic & dotBlockchain Music). This talk will expose how the latest digital trends will continue to reshape the creative industries in years to come.
Next up will be the panel discussion 'Cultivating Creativity – A Global Perspective' will explore major trends shaping the cultural and creative industries around the world today. Expert panellists include:
- Kate Torney – CEO, State Library Victoria
- Clora Romo – Co-Founder & Director of Projects Laboratory for the City, Mexico City
- Genevieve Grieves – Artist, Educator, Curator and Content creator
- Martin Hoskins – CEO, Redbubble
- Benji Rogers – Co-Founder, PledgeMusic & dotBlockChain Music
- Lisy Kane – Co-Founder, Girl Geek Academy & Producer at League of Geeks.