19 June 2017
Victoria's first Creative State Summit is now sold out but that doesn't mean the show is over.
We will be live streaming the Summit online at creativestatesummit.com and invite you to join the conversation. Whether you are in the room or online you can participate in the live Q&A by submitting questions via Slido (details will be available on the website).
If you have applied for a bursary to attend, you will be notified via email today
Tickets are still available for the bumper pre-summit event which can be purchased for $25. Joining our keynote speaker, Benji Rogers Co-Founder, PledgeMusic & dotBlockChain Music, is an impressive local and international panel on the topic 'Cultivating creativity: A global perspective'. Hear from:
- Kate Torney – CEO, State Library of Victoria (Chair)
- Clora Romo – Co-Founder & Director of Projects, Laboratory for the City, Mexico City
- Genevieve Grieves - Artist, Educator, Curator and Content creator
- Martin Hoskins – CEO, Redbubble
- Lisy Kane – Co-Founder, Girl Geek Academy & Producer at League of Geeks