12 January 2017
After two successful editions of The Other Art Fair Sydney, The Other Art Fair is set to launch in Melbourne in Autumn 2017.
The Other Art Fair, presented by Saatchi Art, will present 100 of the best emerging and unrepresented artists to gallerists, critics, collectors and general art lovers.
The Fair provides a unique platform for artists to showcase their work . In addition to artwork sales, the four days will enable artists to launch their work in the contemporary art world, gauge the public's response to their pieces and meet fellow artists for potential future collaborations.
The Sydney event has welcomed over 10,000 visitors, resulting in numerous sales, post fair commissions and collaborations.
Local artists are now invited to take part in the inaugural Melbourne event, taking place in May.
Exhibition fees for artists that are accepted into the program are$1895 (excluding GST) which covers:
- An exhibition booth with tailored name board and spotlights
- Marketing and PR support
- Exposure to a network of gallerists, critics and collectors
- Continued marketing support for one month following the fair
- A pre-event artist workshop with The Other Art Fair
- A profile on www.saatchiart.com/theotherartfair with scope to be featured as a highlight artist
Applications close on Friday 27 January 2017.