The VicArts Grants program invests in the creative endeavours and professional practice of Victoria's artists and smaller arts companies.
Full program guidelines will be available soon.
Grants start from $5,000 - to discuss appropriate grant requests please contact program staff.
Solo projects (i.e. one artist working alone) are eligible to apply for up to $20,000.
Who can apply
- Organisations including arts, non-arts, community and local government.
The primary focus of the proposed project or program must include:
- Victorian based individual professional arts practitioners (emerging to established) and/or Victorian-based professional arts ensembles/organisations; and
- An artistic activity.
Round Opens: 3 Aug 2017 using the Creative Victoria Grants Portal
Round Closes: 5pm, 24 Aug 2017
For activities commencing after 1 Jan 2018.
It takes approximately 12 weeks from the closing date until funding results are available.
Who to talk to
- Cross-Artform/Multi-Artform - Shaun Larkin: 8683 3179 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dance/Physical Performance - Louise Naumann: 8683 3145 or at email@example.com
- Music - Aarti Desai: 8683 3106 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Literature - Sophine Chai: 8683 3164 or at email@example.com
- Theatre - Louise Naumann: 8683 3145 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visual Arts - Sophine Chai: 8683 3164 or at email@example.com
Links and downloads
Application drafting tool (DOC, 80.5 KB)
Budget drafting tool (XLS, 103.0 KB)
Tour itinerary template (XLS, 52.0 KB)
Information for all applicants
Creative Victoria Grants Portal
VicArts Grants Panel Members and Chairs (Feb 2017) DOC, 27.5 KB