The VicArts Grants program invests in the creative endeavours and professional practice of Victoria's artists and smaller arts companies.
Download the VicArts Grants program guidelines (DOC, 219.0 KB).
$5,000 - $75,000
Solo projects (i.e. one artist working alone) are eligible to apply for up to $20,000.
Who can apply
- Organisations including arts, non-arts, community and local government.
The primary focus of the proposed project or program must include:
- Victorian based individual professional arts practitioners (emerging to established) and/or Victorian-based professional arts ensembles/organisations; and
- An artistic activity.
Round Opens: 2 Feb 2017 using the Creative Victoria Grants Portal
Round Closes: 5pm, 23 Feb 2017
For activity commencing from 1 June 2017. It takes approximately 12 weeks from the closing date until funding results are available.
Who to talk to
- Cross-Artform/Multi-Artform - Louise Naumann: 8683 3145 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dance/Physical Performance - Shaun Larkin: 8683 3179 or at email@example.com
- Music - Aarti Desai: 8683 3106 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Literature - Louise Naumann: 8683 3145 or at email@example.com
- Theatre - Shaun Larkin: 8683 3179 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visual Arts - Shaun Larkin: 8683 3179 or at email@example.com
Links and downloads
VicArts Grants program guidelines (DOC, 219.0 KB)
Application drafting tool (DOC, 80.5 KB)
Budget drafting tool (XLS, 103.0 KB)
Tour itinerary template (XLS, 52.0 KB)
Information for all applicants
Creative Victoria Grants Portal
VicArts Grants Panel Members (August 2016) (DOCX, 15.7 KB)