Applications to Arts Victoria's competitive funding programs go through the following process:
- Applications are received by Arts Victoria by the published program application deadline.
- Notification is sent to applicants acknowledging receipt of their application.
- Arts Victoria program staff review applications and shortlist all eligible applications. An application is considered ineligible if it is late, incomplete or does not meet the eligibility requirements outlined in the program guidelines.
- Eligible applications are sent to the program’s Advisory Panel(s) for review.
- Advisory Panel members meet to discuss and evaluate applications against published program aims, priorities and assessment criteria to arrive at recommendations for funding.
- Arts Victoria presents final recommendations to the Minister for the Arts, along with reasons for recommending an application be funded or not, or to be funded at a lower amount than requested.
- The Minister for the Arts makes a decision on each funding recommendation and approves the funding allocation.
- Applicants are notified of approved results.
- Applicants seeking feedback on the result of their application are encouraged to speak to Arts Victoria program staff.
<< Go Back