How to Apply
Applications for funding through the VicArts Grants program have closed. The information and guidelines on these pages relate to past rounds of funding and is for information only.
Applications will be accepted from Thursday 28th July using the online Arts Victoria Grants Portal.
The closing date for applications is 5pm, Wednesday 17 August.
Preparing an application
All the information you need to start drafting an application to the VicArts Grants program is available now.
We encourage you to draft your application using the available drafting tools in advance of submitting your application online.
To prepare your application, you should:
- Read all the program information.
- Contact program staff with any questions.
- Draft your application using the following tools:
- Copy and paste the content of your application from your draft template to the online Grants Portal.
- Upload any supporting documents required as part of your application (refer to the Application Documents and Supporting Material section), including the VicArts Grants itinerary template (if required)
- Submit your completed application before 5pm, Wednesday 17 August.